Just in time for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron,’ test your ultimate fanboy knowledge and see how you rate.
1. It wasn’t magical when these two Batman stars clashed over Lex Luthor in this 2012 film.
2. This DC character is the only comic book star to only be played on the big screen by Oscar winning actors. Name the character and the three actors.
4. True or False: The Avengers films boast more Oscar nominated stars than The Dark Knight trilogy?
6. Name five people who have held the name Captain Marvel
7. This Avengers genius designed the Quinjets and Falcon’s flying harness
8. In live-action, I was a villain, but in the animated universe I was the fastest hero alive.
11. I’m a cut above the competition when it comes to starring in comic book movies. Who am I and name the movies I’ve starred in.
12. I was a burn victim, a stand-in and now I sit on the throne. Who am I?
14. While actors who’ve played Batman, Catwoman, Alfred, Two-Face and Lucius Fox have all won Oscars, which actor actually won an Oscar as a comic book character?
15. This comic book character directly influenced one of the most popular acts during wrestling’s Monday Night Wars. Name the character and the wrestler.
16. In each of his three comic book roles this actor has caused serious pain with a sword or a knife. Name him and the movies
18. Besides Clark Gregg, name three MCU actors who have appeared on Agents of SHIELD
20. Name three comic book characters whose race was changed in a movie/TV show?