These days it seems like every weekend there’s another pop culture convention. It takes a unique approach like the Five Points Festival to truly stand out. Not to mention some cool exclusives.
This is the first year for the festival, which celebrates comic artists/writers as well as toy designers and customizers (including a vast assortment of Neo-Kaiju and Sofubi). The FPF is releasing an exclusive production Dunny created by Gary Ham.
I really dig the designs of all three, but my favorite is the black and yellow Dunny. They’re limited to 1,000 pieces total with the Ghost Rider inspired version being the first Ham created Dunny available for release. You can grab the other two colorways at the Clutter/Five Points booth #243 for $14.99 each.
Want more cool exclusives? The Designer Toy Awards yellow and black colorway is exclusive for those that purchase the Five Points VIP Package. But with just 250 pieces made, you’ll want to grab the package sooner than later. What all do you get for the VIP ticket?
- A VIP Preview/Early Access – Get in an hour early both days to get first dibs on show exclusives
- Designer Toy Awards VIP Ticket – Party with Designer Toy Royalty at the prestigious 7th annual Designer Toy Awards on Friday, May 19th. The ONLY way for the public to get access!
- Saturday Night Party – VIP Access to our Saturday Night shindig, ran by Sonic Boombox – Think cosplay, video games, and live art! Not one to miss.
- Exclusive Badge – With swank art just for VIPs
- Private Entrance – Roll in from your own entrance – PIMPIN’
To help to distinguish itself from other conventions, the Five Points Festival will feature original street art, gourmet food trucks and craft beer.
The Five Points Festival will be held May 20 and 21 at Pier 36 in Manhattan’s Lower East Side. FPF is presented by Clutter Magazine and Midtown Comics and sponsored by Playcrafting.