It’s kind of weird seeing video games you remember their original commercial being pitched as classic retro games. Capcom just announced Ghouls’n Ghosts is now available for Android and iOS devices.
The best part though is the game has a killer sale price of $.99. So you can literally buy that for a dollar.
Ghouls’n Ghosts was one of the more challenging games back in the 80s. It was one gamers felt a certain sense of satisfaction from beating. Now old and new players can experience the fun for the first time or all over again on their phones/tablets.
Capcom also has Ghosts’n Goblins, 1942 and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando available for the limited-time sale price of $.99. If you miss the sale, you can still get it for a pretty reasonable $1.99.
Here’s Capcom’s write up and breakdown of the features:
Better, bigger and more beloved, this legendary side scrolling platformer pick up where Ghost ‘n Goblins leaves off.
- Sir Arthur can now fire directly up or down when jumping.
- Equip the golden armor and charge up your weapons to release powerful magical attacks
- Battle against seven bosses including Cerberus, Beelzebub and Loki.
- Two modes of play ‘Casual mode’ has been added for ease of play and ‘classic mode’ follows the original specifications.
- New leaderboards and achievements