My favorite teddy bear Stormtroopers killers are coming to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. A new pack is arriving to the game featuring Ewoks Wicket, Logray and Paploo.
Here’s a breakdown of the new features:
- Updated art – New models, character art, animations, and ability icons for all existing Ewoks
- Faction pass – Updated stats and abilities for Chief Chirpa, Ewok Scout, and Ewok Elder.
- 3 Brand New Ewoks
- Wicket – Powerful Ewok Attacker with Critical Hit and Stealth synergies
- Logray – Sage Ewok Support who can Daze enemies and grant Ewok allies buffs
- Paploo – Resourceful Ewok Tank with Assist and Buff synergies
- Marquee Events – Play with the new Ewoks and get free character shards!
- Ewok Double Drops – Ewoks are popping up around the Cantina all month long – check back daily to see if your favorite Ewok is causing Double Drop mischief
- Ewok Flash Events – Power up your Ewok squad to dominate Flash Events and get rare gear and other rewards
Maybe even more exciting for fans is the first chapter in a new series relieving Luke Skywalker’s journey from farmboy to last Jedi Knight. Until Rey comes along in Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi.
This new update also introduces new game mode Territory Battles. In this feature, players (and guilds) can take their characters and ships to the front line into the battleground of Hoth from Empire Strikes Back.