The latest Star Wars Battlefront II trailer had some added star power as John Boyega broke down the new features.
Here’s the trailer:
Multiplayer features familiar settings for Star Wars fans. Action will take place on Yavin, Endor, Naboo, Starkiller Base, Takodana, Kamino and Hoth. You won’t be lacking for competition with up to 40 players. Battlefront II will include a new class based system, Battle Points with revamped Star Card system.
I’m looking forward to the space dogfights. Piloting the Millennium Falcon looks like it’s going to be amazing. Additionally, there will be a story campaign centered around commander Iden Versio.
- Baltimore Comic Con 2017 cosplay
- #RealityHigh review
- Action Figure Reviews
- 10 GI Joe stories to use for new movie
Here’s the features for the special Elite Deluxe Edition:
The Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition turns your troopers into the ultimate opponents. Every trooper class (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist) is upgraded, delivering superior firepower, deadly weapon modifications, and epic combat abilities.
Pre-order the Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition and receive a range of bonuses, including:
- Access to play Star Wars Battlefront II on November 14—a 3-day head start
- Upgraded versions of all 4 trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- 4 epic ability upgrades—one for each trooper class
- Early access to the Star Wars Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta** (coming Fall 2017)
- Instant access to Yoda’s epic Lightsaber Mastery
- Exclusive Star Wars : The Last Jedi outfits for Kylo Ren and Rey
- Instant access to six hero and starfighter epic Star Cards
- Kylo Ren: Power Reach and Solid Freeze
- Rey: Far Sight and Deep Mind
- Starfighters: Enhanced Auxiliary Power and First Order ship upgrade
- Instant access to Star Wars : The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon with updated sounds and appearance
Battlefront II is smartly timed for the holidays arriving Nov. 14.