Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition adds a new character to the fray with Falke. It seems like she’s going to be a popular character for folks who like the Cammy and Rolento style of quick strike fighters.
Here’s here bio:
Falke was built to be an alternative clone for M. Bison. She was heavily experimented on by Shadaloo and was forced to train day in, day out to achieve perfection. Falke has the unique ability to infuse Psycho Power into objects and release it through them, mainly through her staff, which she named Harmony. Years of harsh training went by, causing Falke to spiral deep into despair, wishing for it all to end. Finally, Ed came to her rescue and they both were able to escape Shadaloo. Now, the two have a sibling-like bond and are searching for others like them in need of help.
- Action Figure Reviews
- Movie Reviews
- Ranking the Marvel Studios movies from Iron Man to Black Panther
- 10 Best and 10 Worst Couples in the Arrowverse
Falke utilizes her staff in battle to keep opponents at range, but it also serves as her conduit for Psycho Power. By holding down any punch button, Falke can charge up and store Psycho Power until the button is released in one of three different ways:
- Standing (Psycho Kugel) – Falke releases the Psycho Power through her staff like a shotgun
- Air (Psycho Feder) – Falke shoots a projectile at a diagonal angle downwards from the air
- Crouching (Psycho Kanonen) – Falke lays on the ground and shoots a projectile at the opponent’s feet. She can avoid projectiles while using Psycho Kanonen.
Falke is available individually for MSRP $5.99 or 100,000 Fight Money OR as part of the Season 3 Character Pass for MSRP $29.99, which unlocks Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat as they become available.
If you purchase Falke as part of the Season 3 Character Pass or with real money, you will also get her Battle Costume with colors 3-10 and default costume colors 3-10. Take a look at Falke’s Battle Costume and Story Costume below!
The story costume looks really cool and I appreciate how different the battle and story costumes look from her main attire. They look so different, I’m probably going to end up using either of them as my default costume for her.