While it wasn’t quite at the same level of quality as the first two, The Flash Season 3 sure did end on a strong note.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment announced The Flash Season 3 will be arriving on Blu-Ray/DVD on Sept. 5, 2017. Not a bad way to spend the post Labor Day blues.
- Check out what happened in every episode of The Flash Season 3 with the Episode Guide
- Create your own Kryptonian name and family crest like the “Man of Steel”
- Why the World Heavyweight Championship belt is still wrestling’s best title
Here’s the official announcement:
Just in time for the fourth season premiere of the #1 show on The CW, catch the fastest man alive as he zigzags through the action-packed release of The Flash: The Complete Third Season from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Blu-rayTM and DVD on September 5, 2017.
Fans will be able to revisit all 23 electrifying episodes from the third season, including the DC-crossover episode, plus over two hours of extra content, including behind-the-scenes featurettes on the Invasion! cross over episode and the Duets musical episode, a conversation with Andrew Kreisberg and Kevin Smith, deleted scenes, and more.
The Flash: The Complete Third Season is priced to own at $49.99 SRP for the DVD and $54.97 SRP for the Blu-rayTM which includes a Digital Copy. The Flash: The Complete Third Season is also available to own on Digital HD via purchase from digital retailers.
BLU-RAY & DVD FEATURES
- The Flash: 2016 Comic-Con Panel
- A Flash in Time: Time Travel in the Flash Universe
- Villain School: The Flash Rogues
- Allied: The Invasion Complex (The Flash)
- Rise of Gorilla City
- The Flash: I’m Your Super Friend
- The Flash: Hitting the Fast Note
- Harmony in a Flash
- Synchronicity in a Flash
· Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel