Pre-register for SEGA’s mobile RPG Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2
I’m always down for a good new RPG and SEGA’s latest might fit that category. Even better, Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 is a mobile game so I can take it on the go.
Interested players can sign up for pre-registration now and tap into all the latest info before the summer launch.
Here’s the synopsis:
Based on the Shin Megami Tensei series, which was originally developed by Atlus, this new mobile game developed by SEGA features demon summoning, negotiations, and fusions, along with 3D dungeon exploration. Already released in Japan, this will be the first time that an English version of the game is available globally to audiences on both Android and iOS devices.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp movie review
- Hot Toys Spider-Man Homecoming Spider-Man figure review
- Luke Cage: For Pete’s Sake review S2 E9
- Marvel Legends Cyclops and Dark Phoenix figure review
In this all new episode of the Shin Megami Tensei series, players can take advantage of enemy weaknesses in combat through the press-turn combat system. Demons can be conversed with through negotiations, and demons can be strengthened by combining them through the fusion system:
- Features new elements such as evolvement, enhancement, and assisting other players in battle.
- Familiar series demons are reproduced with high quality, 3DCG models.
- ‘Aura Gate’ 3D dungeons provide a challenge, and for PvP, there’s ‘Dx2 Duel’ that lets players compete with others and test their strength.
- The game features a story of Devil Downloads, also known as Dx2, wherein a secret organization called the ‘Liberators’ are fighting in conflict against the opposing faction of antagonists, known as ‘Acolytes.’
You can pre-register on Google Play here.