One thing is very clear about Marvel’s Spider-Man video game – Spidey’s B and C-level characters are going to get some time in the spotlight. Silver Sable is prominently featured in this latest trailer in a role that makes good use of the character.
The high stakes in Marvel’s New York escalate, as Mayor Norman Osborn is willing to take no risks during his re-election bid. He hires Silver Sable and her security force, Silver Sable International, to restore order to the city – which includes stopping someone he believes is contributing to the mayhem: Spider-Man.
- Occupation movie review
- SDCC 2018 Hasbro reveals Black Panther Marvel Legends Wave 2
- The Equalizer 2 movie review
No need to be patient for too much longer. You can pre-order Marvel’s Spider-Man now in advance of its Sept. 7 release. Pre-ordering has the added bonus of allowing access to these various bonuses:
- Spidey Suit Pack* – Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance and unlock new suit abilities.
- Skill Points – Get a head start on your web slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging.
- Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget – Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies.
- Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme – Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi Granov.
- Spider-Man PSN Avatar – Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider icon for your PSN avatar.