The thing with collecting Optimus Prime figures is there’s always a better one lurking around the corner. You could make a case for most of them — except for any based on the horrid Michael Bay designs. The latest Masterpiece Edition MP-44 Optimus Prime looks to be the new end-all, be-all version.
Here’s the details:
The Transformers Masterpiece Edition Optimus Prime has been reformatted! The beloved original leader of the Autobots has been redesigned from head to toe to better match his appearances in media from the 1980s. The former Orion Pax transforms from truck to robot and back again, and he comes with an Ion Blaster and an amazing Energon Axe.
- DC Comics reviews 12/5/18
- Creed II movie review
- DC Multiverse Wonder Woman figure review – Collect and Connect Lex Luthor wave
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald review
With cartoon-specific detailing, Optimus looks incredible and includes more accessories than ever before. This Transformers Masterpiece Edition MP-44 Optimus Prime (Convoy) is the most complete Optimus Prime toy ever!
Prime also includes a cargo container, a Starscream head, a set of Starscream shoulders, nozzles, hoses, Spike, Sparkplug, a display stand, blast effects, Roller, variant damage parts, an instruction sheet, a character card, and so much more. Don’t miss this one!
- The most complete Optimus Prime toy ever!
- Redesigned to better match his appearances in media from the 1980s.
- Transforms from truck to robot and back again.
- Comes with an Ion Blaster, an Energon Axe, Starscream head and shoulders, hoses, blast effects, and much more!