Xbox One users have an exclusive window to play the first Devil May Cry 5 demo. The demo will feature Nero battling demons along the Red Grave City streets culminating in a battle with the Mighty Goliath.
Capcom debuted new character V at The Game Awards. V might not look as imposing compared to Dante and Nero, but his fighting style lets him trigger three demons to help him in fights.
- Shadow – a swift, four-legged panther-like creature with savage agility that sees him change his shape into sharp blades and needles for perfectly executed close-range attacks
- Griffon – a bird-like demon possessing aerial combat skills which allows him to carry V across Red Grave City and shoot lightning bolts at enemies from up above
- Nightmare – the most powerful of V’s demons. Nightmare’s gigantic size sees him destroy enemies with just his basic attack, and he can also fire beams of light to destroy any approaching foes.
Utilizing a combination of all three demons’ powers, players can take their enemies down to the brink of death, allowing V to swing into battle and finish them off with a devastating cane attack.
- Widows movie review
- Overlord movie review – sci-fi World War II film has plenty of bite
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald review
- New DC Multiverse Promotional Images – Black Canary, Vixen, Katana and more
Players can execute devastating attacks on enemies using Nero’s special Devil Breaker arms designed by his partner in crime and self-professed ‘weapons artist’ Nico. Combined with melee attacks using his ‘Red Queen’ sword and the long range firepower of his ‘Blue Rose’ handgun, the power of Nero’s Devil Breaker arms make the dramatic, adrenaline-fueled action even more thrilling. This exclusive Xbox One demo gives players their first taste of what to expect when the iconic action series Devil May Cry returns with the launch of the full game on March 8, 2019.
Bloody Palace Mode will also be returning. This will be a free update in April and lets players battle hordes of bosses and standard enemies.
In the Cameo System, players can square off with other demon hunters online. In true DMC fashion, players can rate other players’ gameplay cameos and grant them a Stylish rating if they’re impressed.
Devil May Cry 5 is coming to the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 and PC on March 8th, 2019.