Happy Valentine’s Day!
We’re showing y’all a little love with Episode 69 as we try and figure out which celebrities would make for the biggest trainwreck of entertainment on Celebrity Big Brother 3. Would TO or Mike Tyson make for the most entertaining athlete?
Also, we’re breaking in a new feature: 3 Best/3 Worst. To kick things off we’re starting with Christian Bale. With so many quality films, which will make our list? Will Hostiles find a spot? What about Exodus: Gods and Kings? And will Bale’s turn as Batman make the cut for any of us?
- The Magic Order #6 review — worthy of an encore
- Toy Fair 19 preview: Power Rangers Beast Morphers 6-inch Basic Figures
- The Walking Dead: Adaptation review S9 E9
- McFarlane Toys gets the keys to the DC Multiverse figures in 2020
- Happy Death Day 2U review – slasher sequel is much more than sloppy seconds
The Walking Dead is back and we’re talking about the future of the series in the wake of Dania Gurira’s pending departure. And we’re also talking about the CW Arrowverse renewals and a special round of Dummies of the Week.