I’ve been leery of getting into Mezco Toyz One: 12 collection largely because it already seems too late. Some of the best versions of the character sell out in seconds and I’m not ready to dive into the secondary market for another line I missed out on early. But with the reveal of the One: 12 Collective Aquaman figure, I might have to finally cave.
For starters, Mezco didn’t get too creative with their take on Arthur Curry. This looks pretty close to the classic version. The minor Mezco adjustments aren’t so dramatic here.
Here’s the product information:
King of Atlantis. Ruler of Earth’s oceans. Founding member of the Justice League.
The One:12 Collective Aquaman comes outfitted in a scaled soft armor and finned Atlantean wet-suit, inspired from his classic comic look.
Featuring sculptural details such as an ‘A’ shaped belt buckle, gloves, boots, and neck line, Aquaman also includes three head portraits, shoulder armor that can harness his trademark weapon, “Neptune’s Trident”, and the Atlantean crown.
This hero-turned-king uses his super-strength, super-speed, command over sea life, and ability to live both on land and sea to protect his home, defend his kingdom, and fight for justice as one of Earth’s greatest heroes.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE AQUAMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of trident holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of swimming hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Game of Thrones S8 E1 – Winterfell review
- The Perfect Date movie review
- Lyles Movie Files Podcast
- March Bashness 2019 – Who did you pick to win it all?
- Fitted bodysuit
- Cross-body strap with shoulder pad
- Belt with ‘A’ shaped insignia
- Mid-calf boots
- One (1) Trident of Neptune
- One (1) Crown of Atlantis
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post