Sean Connery’s Dr. No James Bond figure up for pre-order
A while back, I mentioned how weird it was that we don’t have a quality James Bond figure line. There’s plenty of iconic characters and various Bonds to have a line that could have last for years. Big Chief Studios is filling the void on the high end market with their 007 line. The latest addition to the line is arguably the most iconic Bond with the Sean Connery 007 from his debut in Dr. No.
Sideshow and BIG Chief Studios present the Dr. No Sixth Scale Character Replica Figures. From the fully realized portraits to the authentically styled, hand-tailored costumes, our artists have developed the most faithful, meticulously detailed replicas in miniature.
James Bond is dispatched to Jamaica to investigate the disappearance of a fellow British agent. The trail leads 007 to the underground base of Dr. No, who is plotting to disrupt the American Project Mercury space launch with a radio beam weapon.
Officially licensed and fully authorized by EON Productions Ltd., the James Bond Sixth Scale Collector Edition Figures are produced in a worldwide numbered limited edition. The figure comes with numerous accessories including a special display base with illuminating character name plaque.
- Titans: Trigon review S2 E1- second season starts off like fire
- Marvel Legends action figure reviews
- DC Comics reviews for 9/11/19 – Batman #78, Event Leviathan #4
- WWE Action Figure Reviews
The James Bond Sixth Scale Figure includes:
- One (1) James Bond portrait head featuring authentic likeness of Sean Connery
- One (1) Midnight blue tuxedo jacket
- One (1) Midnight blue pair of trousers/pants
- One (1) Shirt with pleated front
- One (1) Bowtie
- One (1) Shoulder holster
- One (1) Pair of socks
- One (1) Pair of gentlemen’s shoes
- Ten (10) Interchangeable hands
- One (1) Display base with illuminating character name plaque
- One (1) Cigarette lighter
- One (1) Cigarette case
- One (1) Cigarette
- One (1) Pistol
- One (1) MI6 issue gun case with removable PPK pistol
- One (1) Dealing card show
- One (1) Pack of cards
- One (1) Wristwatch
- Two (2) Large poker plaques
- Two (2) Medium poker plaques
I’m curious how the line will do seeing as how Big Chief Studios is charging the same price as the average Hot Toys figure without more intricate costumes. Gotta figure this wasn’t a cheap license to get though.
You can pre-order the Dr. No James Bond figure at Sideshow Collectibles. Need someone for 007 to square off against? The Dr. No figure is also available for pre-order.