McFarlane Toys officially revealed its Spawn figure for the Mortal Kombat 11 line. This marks a nice crossover figure as this Spawn will feature the articulation that has become the norm with the Mortal Kombat 11 line.
Spawn is joining the Mortal Kombat 11 roster in a DLC Kombat Pack on March 17 before a wide release on March 24. That coincides with the release of the figure, which is set for next month at retail price of $19.99. The figure will be 7″ and sport 22 points of articulation.
If it’s at the same level of the DC Multiverse line, Spawn will have plenty of poseability. The real question will be if he can blend in well with the Multiverse figures for a Batman/Spawn team-up.
- DC Multiverse Dick Grayson Batman figure review
- Marvel Legends action figure reviews
- The Witcher Season 1 review – worthy of a watch
- Who might Christian Bale play in Thor: Love and Thunder?
McFarlane Toys has created a line of figures around the release of Mortal Kombat 11. These 7″ figures feature 22 points of ultra-articulation and include two fan-favorite fighters:
- Johnny Cage: This brash action star and martial artist comes accessorized with sunglasses, a mini Johnny Cage action figure, and a movie award statue.
- Raiden: The immortal God of Thunder, comes battle-ready with an alternate set of hands, two attachable lightning bolts, and a staff.