Pretty sure this one of the fastest pre-orders I’ve made in a minute. The rumors were strong we’d see a new addition to the G.I. Joe Classified line soon and Hasbro revealed its Destro figure coincidentally on National Joe Day. And man does it look amazing.
G.I. Joe is a highly skilled, on-demand, special operations force of men and women from around the globe. These extraordinarily talented heroes are selected for their elite abilities and tasked with defending the world from Cobra, a ruthless criminal organization bent on total domination.
With unwavering courage and steely determination, the brave members of G.I. Joe are prepared to seek out Cobra in any environment on the planet. From hostile jungles to ice-clad arctic peaks…wherever there’s trouble, G.I. Joe is there.
This Destro figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and character-inspired accessories, including a golden decoed blaster. And with custom artwork by Oliver Barrett, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Destro package will make a mark on shelves.
Includes: G.I. Joe Classified Series Destro action figure and 3 accessories.
- The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch scale with premium deco and detailing
- This figure features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra weapons expert into the modern era, plus accessories inspired by the character’s rich history
- Joining some of the best artists from the world of comics, graphic design in our artist partnership program, Oliver Barrett adds his unique style to the Destro package
- This G.I. Joe Classified Series Destro figure features premium detailing and articulation for dramatic action poseability. (some poses may require additional support)
- Look for other 6-inch-scale G.I. Joe Classified Series figures (each sold separately) and build your roster of heroes and villains
There were some complaints from some folks that the new figures were too big a departure from the Real American Hero designs. Destro has a few adjustments, but he’s definitely recognizable with most of the core elements of the classic look.