I’m old enough to remember being excited when Image Comics launched and eagerly anticipating getting paid by properly locking and sealing the first issues of the debut books. A lot of those titles have come and gone through various iterations, but Spawn and Savage Dragon have held it down from the 90s. It’s pretty cool now that Savage Dragon has now reached its #250 issue.
To help commemorate the big milestone, creator Erik Larsen has enlisted some of his fellow creators including Walt Simonson, Frank Cho and Ryan Ottley to help contribute guest covers. Image shared a few of them today.
For 28 years, Erik Larsen has chronicled the lives and times of the Dragon and his extended family in one of comics’ only series set in real time. This monumental oversized milestone issue is a sweeping culmination that sets the stage for the next phase of comics’ most uncompromising series with its most shocking story yet!
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars finale review – a grand conclusion
- Married at First Sight Season 9 review
- Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker Yavin Ceremony figure review
- Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark L figure review
Forces have conspired against Malcolm Dragon and his family—but is this a turning point or…THE END?! Find out as Savage Dragon becomes the second original Image title to reach its 250th issue and begins the countdown to #300.
Savage Dragon #250 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, July 15.
- Savage Dragon #250 cover A by Erik Larsen (Diamond Code DEC190056)
- Savage Dragon #250 cover B by Frank Cho (Diamond Code DEC190057)
- Savage Dragon #250 cover C by Rob Liefeld (Diamond Code DEC190058)
- Savage Dragon #250 cover D by Walt Simonson (Diamond Code DEC190059)
- Savage Dragon #250 cover E by Skottie Young (Diamond Code DEC190060)
- Savage Dragon #250 cover F Blank Sketch variant (Diamond Code DEC190061)
- Savage Dragon #250 cover G drawn by Erik Larsen, inked by Ryan Ottley (Diamond Code FEB209190)
Savage Dragon #250 will also be available for purchase across many digital platforms, including the official Image Comics iOS app, Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.