Yesterday, some figures started popping up that suggested Mattel was doing another WWE spin-off Hollywood line featuring WWE stars based on their appearance in some hit films.
I didn’t post it as I wasn’t sure about the legitimacy of the figures until links were posted on Wal-Mart. The first set is The Rock from Hobbs & Shaw, Rowdy Roddy Piper from They Live and John Cena from F9: The Fast Saga.
I’m not super in love with the Hobbs as he rarely smiles during any of the Fast and Furious films and this is probably the least Hobbs-look of any attire Mattel could have used. Seems like a black T-Shirt with a SHIELD vest would have been a better option. Does this mean we’re also getting a Roman Reigns from Hobbs and Shaw too?
- Image Comics reviews 7/7/21 – Geiger #4, Nocterra #5
- Black Widow movie review
- Marvel Legends Iron Man figure review 80th anniversary
- Loki – Journey Into Mystery review S1 E5
Here’s the John Cena listings
Just for fun here’s a few more easy ones Mattel could do:
- The Rock as The Scorpion King
- Macho Man Randy Savage as Bonesaw from Spider-Man
- Triple H from Blade: Trinity
- Kevin Nash as The Russian from The Punisher
- The Miz from The Marine
Who else would you like to see in the WWE Hollywood line?